Join us on Tuesday 6th August for our 2nd event of the year – The Missing Links Edition
About this Event
- 4 x SEO talks (20-30 mins each), followed by networking
- Free to attend
- Free drinks on arrival (alcoholic and soft drink options)
- Snacks provided (vegan and gluten free options)
- Swag & stickers
The event starts at 6.30pm with talks beginning from around 7pm. We have the venue booked through to midnight, with a private bar and plenty of space for networking following the talks.
Due to a packed speaker line-up, we unfortunately won’t be putting on a full food offering like last time, though we’ll keep you going with some snacks. We recommend grabbing some food before arriving for 6.30pm.
Questions? Email: [email protected]
- Stephen Kenwright – 5 things you thought were true about links but aren’t
- David White – International link building, the dos and dont’s
- Laura Crimmons – What makes you newsworthy?
- Paul Madden – The state of links, how we got here and where we’re going
Details of our sponsors for the event will be announced soon
MancSEO is Manchester’s SEO community that has been rebooted in 2019. We have an active Slack group with over 200 people from around Manchester involved. You can join by leaving your email address here: