- 4 x SEO talks, followed by SEO talk/networking
- Free to attend
- Free drinks (range of alcoholic & soft drinks)
- Swag & stickers
The event starts at 6.30pm with talks beginning from around 7pm. We have the venue booked through to midnight, with a private bar and plenty of space for networking following the talks.
The event takes place in the amazing theater downstairs at Impossible, Great Northern.
We have room for loads more people this time round and a stage for the speakers. Entry is via the side door – go left past the main doors and round the side. You’ll see a bouncer and will need your ticket on your phone or a printed copy to get in.
Due to a packed speaker line-up, we unfortunately won’t be putting on food – however we’ve negotiated a great deal with Home Sweet Home (right opposite the venue). They’re giving MancSEO attendees 20% off the whole bill (food & drinks) up to the start of the event. So either pop straight from work before the event, or grab a big lunch 😉
Questions? Email: [email protected]
- Rory Truesdale – How to analyse the SERPs for SEO, content & customer insights
- Dom Hodgson – The secret to side projects, and why you should have one
- Jane Hunt – How data-led campaigns can increase link opportunities
- Dave Ashworth – “The test site has been indexed again” (& other common mistakes when launching or developing a site). UPDATE: read Dave’s post on his time speaking at November’s MancSEO
The free drinks are being made possible by our amazing sponsors:
Sistrix will be running one of their training sessions earlier the same day 🙂 Limited places so sign up here!
MancSEO is Manchester’s SEO community that has been rebooted in 2019. We have an active Slack group with over 250 people from around Manchester involved. You can join by leaving your email address here:
See you on 12th November!